Saturday, May 1, 2010

What Our Customers Say!

Doreen D. from Ellington, CT


You have the friendliest staff I've ever met, very helpful always ready to show me what I need to know about my car should I ask, or find the answers if not readily available, awesome staff.



Robert M. from East Hampton, CT

The Team has gone above and beyond anything we have expected. We have purchased other luxury cars in the past and Scranton has by far provided us with the best service we could have ever hoped for.





Leigh. W. from Ellington, CT

The Service at Scranton is excellent and the service staff is always friendly! I feel very comfortable bringing my car in for service and I feel like their advice is trustworthy. My experiences with Scranton service makes me consider buying any future cars from the particular location. Thank you!