Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Customer Feedback

I would like to extend a giant Thank You to all our Customers.

Service Reviews
  • Wayne W. Says "I want to thank John for taking me in that same day and fixing my brake light problem quickly.  Whenever I have a problem with my truck, he always handles them very quickly.  Thank You"
  • Diana B. Says "Tony is awesome!!!! He always goes above and beyond for me! Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving."
  • William N. Says "GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS."
  • Michael H. Says "This service was completd fast than I expected and the car was washed too! Keep up the great work!"
  • Richard O. Says "The Time, energy, and concern for customer well-being is much appreciated--super service team"
Sales Reviews

  • Cynthia M. Says "Would like to say that my experience Jim, ourSalesman was very refreshing. Jim was extremely Knowledgeable of the product he sells and would certianly recommend anyone interested in buying a GMC to speak to him.  Also, Paulette, your Finance person was just great. Thank you for such a great experience."
  • Phillip P. Says " In the past I would tell people where I bought my vehicle.  From this experience I can honestly recommend where to buy a vehicle from - Scranton Motors! The best buying exeperience I have been part of."